No, that’s not a typo. I figure that to say this blog is the first of MANY would be presumptuous; while I intend to make my best efforts to post regularly, I don’t want to make any promises just yet. As I mentioned above, I am blond, and am therefore easily distracted by shiny things. We’ll see how it goes for now, ok?
A little about me:
- I am left-handed…or at least, I write with my left hand. I hold the fork in my left hand, but use a knife with my right. I can bowl equally badly with either hand, but I throw, bat and golf as a rightie. I cannot, under any circumstances uses scissors with my left hand; the last time I tried, I literally cut my own finger.
- I like to write. I am arrogant enough to think I do an ok job of it, but insecure enough to sop up compliments like a dry sponge. (hint, hint)
- I’m currently in the process of trying to “pimp” myself out on match.com. I figure if nothing else, the experience should give me plenty of blogging material. (Yes, if you were looking for unruhe29, you found me!)
- I once took an online IQ test while…under the influence. I scored 6 points higher than [someone else I know], who was completely sober. This pissed him off to no end, and made me laugh my ass off.
- I get annoyed when I catch myself starting too many sentences with the same word. (See bullet points 1-4)
Well, that’s enough about me for now. I figure we’ll get to know each other even better as time goes by – I wouldn’t want to give it up all at once. Plus, no one’s actually reading this anyway, so why give myself carpal tunnel right out of the gate?