Being a southpaw myself, I enjoy learning new things about left-handed people and what sets us apart from the great, unwashed masses (i.e. The Righties), and I feel that it is my duty as one of only 10% of the world’s population that is in their right minds to pass along these tidbits to you, my faithful readers. (i.e. Sharon)
- Left-handed people are 47% more likely than right-handers to get into an Ivy League college.
- Lefties are 3 1/2 times more likely than righties to win a jackpot of $500 or more while playing the penny slots, and 6 times more likely to win the lottery.
- A southpaw accused of first degree murder is 17 times more likely to get off scott-free than a right-handed person facing the same charges.
- It’s a scientifically proven fact that left-handed women are better in bed than right-handed women.
- A left-handed Capricorn is 100% more likely than their right-handed counterpart to completely fabricate facts in a blog in an effort to boost said blog’s entertainment value.
Don’t forget – you heard it here first!