Today, for the most part, was rainy and kind of blah, so there isn’t really too much to report. So, instead I will bore you with a few random thoughts.
- I just found out that there is a city in Michigan called “Lake”. How cool would it be to be able to tell people that you live in Lake, Michigan?
- The other day, I decided to give Twitter a try to see what all the hype is about. With only 1 follower (who never logs on – you know who you are!), I basically spent the week talking to myself. I can do that without using a computer…and without all the pressure to be witty.
- One of my coworkers turned in a list of supplies that she wanted to order. The person who orders the supplies promptly emailed me the list and asked, “Just what *is* a “paper folder”, anyway?” I emailed back, “Well, it’s a very small person that you keep in your desk that folds your letters for you so they fit into an envelope, of course. Hey, if she’s getting one of those, can I have an envelope licker? I just gave myself a papercut.”
- I have a cold for the first time in almost 2 years. It both sucks and blows at the same time.
- Tomorrow is Easter. That makes me sad, because now I will have to wait until next year to get any more Cadbury mini eggs and creme eggs.
That’s pretty much all I have right now. Happy Easter everyone!