…but unfortunately for whomever might stumble across this – this one doesn’t.
Yes, this is my first entry on my first blog. As I try and come up with something interesting to say, I find myself wondering when exactly we went from freaking out if our 10 year old brother sneaked a glimpse of our teenage-angst-ridden diaries to posting them on the internet for the entire world to not only see, but make comments on as well.
As my first entry, I suppose I should let you know what to expect (or not) from my blog.
What you will not see:
- Internet shorthand. Other than the occasional “lol” or “brb”, I hate that crap. It just seems so…lazy. I type out entire words, use punctuation and capitalization properly, and do my level best to spell words correctly. If that makes me a spelling and grammar nazi, so be it!
- My deepest, darkest thoughts. If I ever get it into my head to kill anyone off, you won’t be reading about it here. Duh. You think I want to go to jail?
- Naked pictures. Well, none of me, anyway. Everyone else is fair game.
What you will see:
- Examples of Murphy’s Law at work.
- Any random acts of stupidity (or any other interesting thing) that I may witness throughout the course of my day.
- My pitiful attempts to portray these things in a humorous way for your reading pleasure.
Well, that’s it for my first entry. I’ll try to be more interesting next time!